What a great way to start a blog. Two days ago, our Bradley rolled over for the first time. What a cutie. So, I'm getting this up and running. And you can all see the proof. Assuming I can figure out how to attach a movie. Enjoy
I also must admit that the cutest part is the little squeal he lets out after cuz he's so proud of himself. What a cutie.
I must see this video of my cute grandson. It is giving me an error saying it is unavailable. Help me Kim. I must see!
ReplyDeleteThat is the stinkin cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't wait to watch him do it in person! We will see you tomorrow. Give Brad big kiss from Grandma, and aunt Meg. See you soon. Mom and Meg
ReplyDeleteBradley is so very cute!!! Give him tons of hugs and kisses for me.
ReplyDeletei enjoyed seeing my grandson growing up so fast.
ReplyDeleteIt was neat to see him roll over. He is a cutie. I'm proud of my grandson.
ReplyDeleteWow! He is getting so big! Love that I got to see this on the blog... since we live SOOO far away! :)
ReplyDelete