Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Normal Week

My new goal is to post every weekend about our week. This is for you, Kirk. :) So we will post by Sunday night at the latest, if we are going to post at all. Anyway, this week has been an exciting one. Bradley had his 4 month doctors appointment. He is good and healthy, and a little lopsided. He was 26 1/2 inches long, and weighed 12 lbs 9 oz. That puts him in the 92nd percentile for length and the 11th percentile for weight. Long and skinny, just like his dad. His head circumference is in the 67th percentile. But apparently he's still in a healthy weight range so that was good. He also had to get his shots. I felt so bad for the little guy.



We also started solids this week! Exciting big first. Here is a picture of Dad's first attempt at feeding him. You would think that it was Brad that got green beans all over the kitchen, but no. Dad, just dropped the bowl. I love Brad's face, like, "uh, dad, are you sure you should be feeding me?





Green Beans all over the Kitchen

We also saw Santa Clause this week. He handled it well. He never really did see who was holding him though.



Last, but not least, I want it to be known that Mike is already turning him into a BYU football fan. This is a picture that I took while they were both watching the BYU football game. What a familiar face. Is he really old enough to have this face when watching football?



Well, goodbye until next week.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I love the way the voting went! I love that Kim gets 7 votes! I only get 5 in my house. You have outdone your mother. You go girl! My favorite picture is the watching football picture. and the owie picture and the dad should you be feeding me picture, and the shots picture; okay, i love all of them! Good work and I love your writing! I wish I could have blogged when my kids were babies! I loved writing and it would have been a great outlet for me. love you guys. mom

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments from you!