Things have been exciting here. On Wednesday, I got so much stuff done. I cleaned the house (spotless), worked for 4 hours, transfered a bunch of videos to dvd for my mom, played with my son, and did laundry, all before Mike got home. I felt so accomplished. I thought, I must be really lazy most of the time. I'm going to stop being lazy and get that much done every day. So I started Thursday out really optimistically. And that is when God figured I should be brought back to reality. Bradley took a way short morning nap, and woke up super cranky. House was a mess. (I swear I cleaned it the day before). Bradley and kitties getting into everything. Because Brad was so tired, he would not eat his lunch. So finally, I figured he was done. I left for 3 seconds to get more paper towels to wipe his face and...
Apparently he WAS still hungry. He just had a better way to go about it. It was all over him, all over the kitchen. So, I picked him up and plopped him right into the tub, which I'm positive was his diabolical plan all along. I wish he could just talk and say, "Hey mom, I want to get in the tub".
Anyway, I felt like God taught me an important lesson. The days that nothing gets done are not my fault, and the days that I get a ton of stuff done are no reason to gloat. But, as my mother always says, I just need to "enjoy the moment".
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love getting comments from you!