Thursday, July 28, 2011

Grandma came to visit!

I just wanted to post some pictures from our fun visit with Grandma!! We had such a great time. I'll admit, I can't wait to come back home to Utah, even though we've loved it here! It will be great to be with family again. Anyway, here is our trip.



Grandma and Bradley at the Albuquerque Temple

Also at the Temple

More Temple
These next pictures are all on top of Sandia Peak. We took the tram up there and ate lunch at the restaurant on top. Yummy.




This is us on the tram back down.

Shopping. Grandma spoiled us while she was here.

Titan waiting for his meal...he'll be waiting awhile if he sits in Bradley's chair though!

Brad walking with Dad



Bradley being on his best behavior for Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting comments from you!