I just found this picture and I couldn't help but think it looks an awful lot like Brad. But this is not a picture of Brad. Or of his mom. Or of his dad, but in fact, his Uncle Tyler. C'est la vie. But I thought I'd post it. At least it shows that Bradley does in fact have some of my genes in him. :)
 |
| Uncle Ty getting his haircut, 14 months |
**Update: This was tripping my dad out a little bit, because he thought it was Bradley. So, he asked me if I could post an actual picture of Bradley so that he can see the differences. So here are two pics of Bradley as per Grandpa's request.
 |
| Bradley getting his haircut, 13 months |
 |
| Bradley at 15 months |
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love getting comments from you!