Sunday, June 3, 2012

Just Us

Well, it has been a pretty boring week. Everybody has been healthy, Noah sleeps through the night (yea!!! 8-5!!), Mike goes to work, and that's that. Not too much to report. So here's just some pictures of us being "normal" (for us). 

Titan getting his own breakfast. What an independent kitty.

Mom and Noah sleeping

My boys watching sports. What else?

Noah playing with his toys.

Bradley with his new bug collecting toy. (very funny, Grandma and Grandpa Wilcox. :) But at least they are contained when he brings them to me now! And yes, he loves it. :)

This next one actually does have a story behind it. So, we went to lunch with some friends yesterday. We didn't get home until about 2:30, so quite a bit past Brad's nap time. So we put him down when we got home, but he only slept about an hour. So I got him up and went and lay on our bed knowing he would be poking me in 2 seconds anyway. Well, I fell asleep, and an hour later woke up in a panic because I heard nothing. I got up, and this is where I found him, peacefully asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting comments from you!