This is Mike and Kim's Blog! We love to hike, read, spend time together as a family, and otherwise enjoy the great outdoors. We have 3 kids. Bradley, Noah, and Rinna.
Monday, March 25, 2013
Noah's Big Brother
On Saturday at our ward breakfast, Bradley was running around with the other kids. After feeding Noah I let him down on the floor to play for a little bit, and he started crawling after Bradley and the other kids. He was slower, but still followed them as best he could. Not too long after I put him down, I saw Bradley come over to Noah, get on his hands and knees and start crawling with him. He didn't do it the for a very long time, but it was heartwarming to see him welcome his little brother. Later, about the time to go, I called for Bradley and Noah. I could see Bradley and he started running over. I called Noah's name as well, he was hidden behind a table and didn't see me, but Bradley ran over to Noah and showed him how to get back to our table. Bradley still likes to steal Noah's toys on occasion and practice his tackling on him, but he loves his little brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sweet...Peter probably needs a baby brother...
ReplyDelete