So, here we go.
Fathers and Sons. Mike and Bradley had a blast, even though it got cancelled because of the rain. I was proud of my little man for sticking it out in the rain...until 5 am, at which point he woke Mike up and asked to go home.
Girls Camp: Fantastic. It was so much fun being with those girls. I pretty much got to spend a week with some of the most amazing people I know.
![]() |
| These two came to help pack up camp. What good helpers! |
My Birthday: Umm, 30. Wow. I am old. I was actually at girls camp on my birthday. We were up at midnight, and we did dance around the fire. Best Birthday Ever. Unfortunately, no pictures of that. But, here are some pictures of my joint birthday party with Jess.
Megan Leaving on Her Mission. (She leaves for Taiwan TOMORROW!! Crazy)
![]() |
| Bradley saying goodbye to his Aunt Mimi. This picture makes me cry every time I see it. |
![]() |
| Noah saying goodbye. |
![]() |
| Eating at the Brick Oven before MTC. A family tradition. |
![]() |
| Me and Meg. |
![]() |
| The original 5. Me and my awesome siblings. |
Noah's First Haircut
Family Reunion at Bear Lake (my mom's side)
![]() |
| This is me, wake boarding. You have now witnessed a miracle for the day. Mike also got up, on his 2nd try. But we don't have a picture of that, just a movie. :( |
![]() |
| Daddy and Bradley on the boat |
![]() |
| Love this picture. |
Family Reunion (Mike's dad's side)
Antelope Island Moonlight Bike Ride. I will admit that the pictures would be much more impressive if it wasn't dark outside, but what do you do.
Ward Campout, and by ward campout, I mean my parents ward. Noah's first time camping. He did okay, except that he wanted the entire queen size mattress to himself. :)
And, last but not least, Bradley's birthday "party". AKA, family comes over for dinner. Because he's three.
And here are just a few pictures of my kids, because let's just face it, they are pretty darn cute.
![]() |
| I told Bradley to go up and put his underpants on and this is the result. This is a great example of "over zealousness". :) |
![]() |
| This kid loves ice cream. |
And that was our summer in a nutshell (with a lot of crazy in between :)


























No comments:
Post a Comment
We love getting comments from you!