So, apparently Balloon Fiesta is a big deal. We have been here two years, and we still haven't been to a morning ascension. (People in Albuquerque gasp in horror when they find out this fun fact about us) Well, Grandma and Grandpa came down this year, so we finally made it to a morning event. And it was pretty cool, I have to admit. The fact that our children are STILL recovering from being awakened at 4:30 that morning means that this may not be a super frequent occurrence, but I am still so glad we went. The pictures don't do it justice.
I love these pictures of us staring in awe at the sky.
Here is an awesome picture of my parents. I am so glad they came down! We had such a fun time.
A complete stranger came and gave Bradley this book of balloon fiesta. This boy would not let this book go for anything, or anyone. It was so nice! Thank you random stranger!!
And then just the rest of our fun time!
 |
| I know these pictures look almost the same, but my dad took one of all of us, and then someone asked if they could take a picture of all of us, but they cut out Rinna. :) So we still don't have one of all of us. Nice of them to offer anyway. :) |
 |
| She is the only one that really did not think it was worth getting up before dawn to go see balloons. She was a bit of a cranky pants. But still so cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love getting comments from you!