This is Mike and Kim's Blog! We love to hike, read, spend time together as a family, and otherwise enjoy the great outdoors. We have 3 kids. Bradley, Noah, and Rinna.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Bradley started walking today!!
Yes, you read it right. Bradley took his first steps today! It was one of those awesome mom moments and I was so proud of my little boy. Sorry, no pictures yet. He took me off guard. I was about to get him ready for bed, so I had his jammies out and was getting him over to me to put them on. So I held out my hands and had him walk towards me and then I let go of his hands (at which point, he usually sits down) and he took a step! Mike was sitting right there, so I was like, "Mike, Brad took a step by himself!" So Mike looks and I was positive that I had imagined it and that he wouldn't do it once Mike was watching. But no, Mike looked, I did it again, only this time I let go sooner and he took 3 consecutive steps all by himself! Anyway, I know I'm being a mom, but it really was the coolest thing. Man, it was awesome. After that, we tried again, but he was done for the night. It's been a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
youre so cute. Dont you just love the "mom" moments. I am so glad that you have such a wonderful, happy, growing family! I couldnt wish more for you. Love ya kim.
ReplyDelete